Continue the development of the costing system by collaborating with the finance and operations department.
- Support the director in costing and performance improvement in the calculation and maintenance of standard costs, the distribution of costs by activity and analysis of the gap with the actual
- Analysis of real / budget variances at the gross margin level in the financial statements.
- Support in the profitability analysis per weekly job Improve and develop profitability monitoring by customer, products, sectors, etc.
- Monthly analyzes of inventories and WIPs to ensure quality information Produce management reports to facilitate decision making and develop performance indicators using BI.
- Also produce the required BI reports.
- Optimize the ERP system and participate in the implementation of improvements.
- Support in calculating ROI in order to extract the necessary data
- Ensure the quality of data in the system in order to provide strategic and relevant information
- Participate in the calculation of internal transfer prices
- Participate in various special mandates related to the financial performance of the organization and the automation of certain tasks
Education and experience:
- BAC in accounting;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the field.
Required Skills :
- Bilingualism (French and English, spoken);
- Proficiency in the Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
- Interpersonal skills and talent for communication;
- Group Insurance
- Pension plan
- 40 hours per week
- Deferred profit-sharing plan
- Work-family balance